Friday, February 26, 2010

Hey everyone...I hope you all had a great week!  I wanted to share the new Vera Bradley line with you guys.  I just got an email from them and I really thought there stuff was cute...and I thought you might think so too!

Here are some colors that I like.
Sittin' in a tree

                                                                          Carnaby

                                                                         Poppy Fields

                                                                         Bali Gold

Symphony in Hue

                                                                            Puccini
Here are a few pieces I really liked!
                                                                                                                                                                                        


                                     This is the Birdie Wallet...isnt it super cute!


This is the Darling Clutch...I really, really love this!


This is the baby bag in Sittin' in a tree.  I had a baby bag for both my boys and really loved them!


I hope you enjoyed this sampling of Vera Bradley.  I have been a long time fan, and always like supporting great companies.  This post is just my opinion, I was not compensated, and I am not affiliated with Vera Bradley...just a fan!  All pictures are from the Vera Bradley site.


No comments:

Post a Comment