Thursday, December 31, 2009

It's our Anniversary!!


This was our Engagement picture.  I was four months pregnant with Mr. Jackson.  I got pregnant with Jackson a month after we got Engaged!  He was a big Surprise!!


The two of us got married in downtown Charleston, SC.  Two days before we got married I tried on my dress and I couldn't get it zipped!!  So we had to run out and get a dress that would fit...I guess that's what happens when you are almost six months pregnant!  We had a great time and ate at our favorite restaurant The Boathouse on Isle of Palms...the next day we had both families get together for a small party.  We didn't have the money to go on a honeymoon...still wanting to go on one, but the money still isn't there.  We have had our ups and downs, but it has been a great five years!  I love you babe and I pray that we have another 50 great years together!!

1 comment:

  1. Holy cow!!! I lived in Mt. Pleasant for 3 months!!! I love Isle of Palms and Charleston!!!!! I love South Carolina!!!!Lucky lady! Thanks for visiting my blog so often.

    ReplyDelete