Friday, March 12, 2010

It's Friday Follow again! 

Friday Follow

The Trendy Treehouse

The Girl Creative

My Little Life
1. How much time do you spend on the computer a day?

A few hours during the day, and about one hour after I get off work...helps me become sleepy!

2. Will you pay for your children's college or raise them to pay for their own way?
Im going to try to do both.  I had some help but did a lot on my own...and its really hard to work part time, go to college full time and still have some kind of social life. 

3. Have you ever been in a car accident?
Yes three.  The first one I hit someones back end while turning in the rain.  Second one I was t-boned.  Third I was hit in the back end while it was raining. 
4. What is your favorite book?
I dont have one...sad I know but I am not a big reader of adult books...I read a lot of childrens books to my kids...I hope they like to read more than I do.

5. Do you make your bed everyday?
Nope...never have!  But I do like the way a made bed looks.

Follow me and I will follow you!!  Here are the blogs that make this blog hopping possible:
Midday Escapedes
One 2 Try
Hearts make families
The tready treehouse
The Girl Creative
My Little Life
Have fun hopping around!!


  1. Happy Follow Friday! I'm your newest follower!


  2. Hello! I'm stopping by and following your blog! Have a wonderful Friday and weekend!!

  3. Following you now from Friday Follow! Can't wait to read more of your blog. Have a nice weekend!

  4. Stopping by from Trendy Treehouse Friday Follow to say HI! Come by and say Hi!

  5. just stopping by to say hello. i am a new follower from the FF. can't wait to read all about a new friend. come by and say hi.

  6. Love the 5 questions...sounds like you have bad luck in the rain :)
    Happy Follow Friday! Looking forward to reading more :)

  7. Happy Friday.

    Stopping by from FF!

    Come on over and visit us when you get a free moment! :)

  8. I am now following you from FF & hope you have a great Friday!!!

  9. I will gladly follow you and you can follow me. I always want to have Mom friends :)
    Thanks for your visit today.
    Gros bisous

  10. I'm your newest Friday Follower! Please follow back if you get a chance:

    Have a great weekend!

  11. We are up near Lubbock - so its nice to meet you neighbor!
    Stopping by from
    Happy Fri Follows - I'm a new follower! Love to have you stop by:

  12. I follow you! thanks for this :)