Wednesday, August 5, 2009

scrapbooking

Hello friends!

I am trying to spread the word about my mom's scrapbook website http://charlestonscrapbookcompany.com . My mom started scrapbooking in 1999, and her first book was mine. It is busting at the seam with pictures and memories of my childhood, and like most people who start scrapbooking she hasn't stopped! She became a sales consultant for Stampin Up and was with the company for nine years and then left the company to start her own scrapbook company. It took over a year to get all the right vendors, products and the website setup. The store has product lines that you wont find at every scrapbook store, and the website is every user friendly! My mom (Laurie) has been is sales for as long as I can remember and knows how to treat a customer right. So if your into scrapbooking checkout her site I know that you will find something you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment