Friday, July 31, 2009

JULY





I just wanted to give a quick update on what we did in the month of July.

Jackson started to ride a bike with no training wheels on the fourth, and we officially took the extra wheels off of his bike two days ago. Way to go Jackson!








I celebrated my birthday this month, and I made my Grandma Ennis's famous Beef and Noodles.




One of Josh's friends asked us to keep his four wheeler, and of course Josh had to try it out. All my boys love it!













This is Preston pretending to be a "Superhero". The boys love Transformers.















Here are the boys playing "Bad Cops". I love the hats!
















We had a lot of fun this month with the boys. I can't believe summer is already halfway over. I am looking forward to what August is going to bring!













No comments:

Post a Comment