Monday, August 24, 2009

Mistakes and Blessing

I love how things that I think are mistakes or mess ups can turn out to be blessings! Here are some of the things that I thought were bad but turned out to be blessings!

1. This weekend Josh had to work all day Saturday and we were both pretty upset that we had a short weekend because of it. Little did I know that they were going to give him next Monday off and when I called today to get an appointment to get my eyes checked and the only day I could get was that very Monday!

2. Josh woke up late this morning and the boss called to find out what was going on. Josh said he over slept but was on his way. They tried to get him to take his "free" day today but he said no I'm already up and around. Then after hanging up he realized that he could have gone to Jackson's meet the Teacher Day, so he was a little regretful for not taking his day. At 9:30 I got a call from him and he said turn around I'm done for the day I can go to Jackson meet the Teacher!

3. Today I got onto my online classes for the first time. As I was checking everything out I realized that one of my classes I had the text book not the e-book (its the text book but the online version)!! I was super upset because I had bought the book online not at the book store so I had no way to return it. I went up to the book store and explained what I had done, and when I was talking to the store clerk a girl was wanting to buy the very book I was needing to get rid of. I sold her my text book for half the price she would have paid at the book store and I bought the e-book without having to come up with more money!

I just have to keep remembering that I don't have control over everything, the Lord is in the drivers seat and he will take care of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment