Saturday, June 27, 2009

Swim Lessons

Well both of the boys have really enjoyed there first week of swim lessons. I am not sure if they are going to be able to swim by the end of the classes next week, but they are definitely more comfortable in the water.

Preston on the second day got to far away from the teachers and went under the water. The teachers had there back to him, but quickly alerted them and they pulled him up. I think the teachers where the ones who told him he was hiding in the water. After that I decided I would sit extra close to keep an eye on my boys.























Preston doing the alligator swim.


















Jackson floating.

















Ring around the roses, and we blow bubbles!





Here is the class. The three boys on the end moved up after the first class.

No comments:

Post a Comment