Saturday, June 12, 2010

We made it...with a few bumps!



We got here last night!  It was a long drive but the boys where really great.  Here is a picture of them when we were about to leave.
Photobucket

We stopped right before we got on the Florida Turnpike for gas and guess what...I left my wallet on top of the car!  Its gone...I was so upset.  After sleeping and praying I am hoping that no one finds it and our vacation can go on like it never happend.  If you get a minute say a little prayer for my wallet and if anyone finds it they turn it in.

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, I'll be praying for your wallet! Remember to cancel your cards. Try to have fun anyway, ok?

    PS. your boys are such handsome little guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was very impressed by this post, this site has always been pleasant news. Thank you very much for such an interesting post. Keep working, great job!

    If you are looking for Live Tv Mod Apk, then Exodus Reside TV Mod Apk is one of the best website. You must check it out.

    ReplyDelete